We want our players to have fun while playing at betobet, so we encourage responsible gaming.
We are trying to provide you with a responsible gaming environment, while assisting you to take all actions ensuring that your betting experience is entertaining and safe and not turning into financial burden.
Our responsible gaming ensures that:
- There are no players under 18 years of age.
- Our software is fair in all our games.
- You can quit at any point of time if you find gambling to be affecting you in a non-positive way.
When we talk about responsible gaming, we mean all those behaviours aimed at not being overwhelmed by online gaming. Devdev.win is a guardian of legality and wants its readers to realise that gambling should only be fun.
We want to improve the quality of gaming by making our site visitors informed about the risks of gambling. Remember that gambling can cause pathological addiction and is forbidden for persons under 18 years of age. Before gambling, always check the odds of winning each game provided by Authorised Remote Gaming Dealers.
Always play responsibly and safely, play without overdoing it!
Devdev.win offers comparisons of bonuses and features related to licensed casinos. We are an informative and comparison site.
Here we provide you with all the information you need to know about Responsible and Safe Gaming. We inform you on how to recognise the warning signs that might let you know if you have some gaming-related problems.
How to Recognise a Pathological Gambler
An important part of the treatment of gambling addiction is to have a strategy to avoid gambling. With online gambling, avoiding this temptation is much more difficult.
How can you find out if you or any of your relatives or friends are struggling with this type of addiction? Let us look at some elements that can help:
- Time spent on online gambling becomes completely disproportionate to other daily activities;
- Schedules of the day are rearranged to allow you to spend more time in the online gambling activity;
- The frequency of betting increases and so do the amounts spent. This usually happens when you want to try to recoup losses incurred;
- You flaunt your winnings and boast of having brought home large sums of money;
- You gamble online as a source of outlet, recreation or diversion from reality;
- You have terrible mood swings: happiness at its peak when you win and depression when you lose;
- You are withholding money and asking for loans or financing. All in order to play more.
Advice on how to deal with pathological gambling
The first piece of advice is to take action right from the start, i.e. from the first signs of problem gambling. Quick and voluntary action increases the possibility of solving the problem quickly, without complicating one’s personal and family situation. By acting swiftly through institutional means or with the support of recognised professionals such as psychologists and psychiatrists, one can avoid relational conflicts, financial losses, deterioration of one’s psycho-physical well-being and in many cases even problems with the law.
The main interventions to put in place to try to limit one’s gambling addiction can be:
- Self-help groups
- Psychological support
- Drug therapy
Many studies show that overcoming one’s gambling addiction and subsequent relapse is easier if one gives up all types and forms of gambling altogether. Very often, a great deal of self-control is required, which pathological gamblers struggle to have.
Try to avoid not only the most ‘risky’ and/or addiction-inducing games, but all gambling in any form and through any medium, whether physical or online.